Alvey KS-70 Washer
The Alvey KS-70 is larger than the KS-48 washer and made for higher volume facilities. This walk-in type, stainless steel washer is designed to clean cooking accessories, baking equipment, pots, pans, and other commercial kitchen and bakery accessories. With the use of racks or a cart, it is an efficient, high-volume pot, pan, and utensil washer. When space is limited and maximum production is needed, the Alvey model KS-70 is the ideal machine to meet your production rate. This cart washer enables quick configuration changes to maximize efficiency.
KS-70 Washer Features:
- NSF Certified
- Wash chamber 56” long by 36” wide, and 80” high
- Constructed of type 304 stainless steel with polished finish
- Panel-Z type interlocking double flange type seal
- Two counter-rotating stainless steel spinning arm assemblies
- Stainless steel wash nozzles
- Stationary freshwater rinse on top and sides with brass nozzles
- Freshwater rinse is used to replenish wash tank each cycle
- Interior safety release latch
- Triple-hung (3 hinges) door for added durability
- UL listed type 4X stainless steel panel
- Three pre-set cycle times
- Electronic temperature control
- Digital wash and rinse temperature indicators
The Alvey KS-70 washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality, including optional baskets for the Alvey model KS-70.