Alvey FL-2S Washer
The Alvey® FL-2S washer is a front loading washer designed to wash pots, pans, and cooking utensils. The FL-2S features a wash grate tray and automatic hold-down grid for light weight items with rotating stainless steel spray arms above and below the wash chamber. This compact washer can hold one 140 quart mixing bowl or 16, 18″ X 26″ sheet pans per cycle.
FL-2S Washer Features:
- NSF Certified
- Available with steam, electric, or gas heat
- Multiple voltage options available
- Counter weighted door with safety switch for easy operation
- UL listed stainless steel control panel
- Programmable cycles for light, medium, and heavy wash cycles
- Electronic temperature control
- Rinse water used to replenish wash medium for energy and water efficiency
- Wash chamber housing is 37 1/2” wide by 30 1/2” deep by 27” high
- The wash spray arms are provided with easily removable nozzles and end caps for maintenance and cleaning
- Removable stainless steel front cover panel for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Constructed of 12-gauge type 304 polished stainless steel
- Counterweighted for easy operation
- Door operated safety switch
The Alvey FL-2S washers are built with enduring construction, easy maintenance, operator friendly, environmentally conscious, and safety in mind.
Download the sales sheet to learn more about the built-in engineering features and functionality.